LoZ:MM Retro Termina LoZ:MM Retro Termina

Nice,

Now make a version of Majora's Mask for the GBC. XD

Joshy676 responds:

That shouldn't be too hard. After all, the GBC and the NES share a very similar sound chip. :3

Thanks for your review. :D

Ocarina of Time Forest Temple Ocarina of Time Forest Temple

Pretty good

I don't particularly like the instrument choices, and some of it feels slow, it needs to flow a little better. Also to "TheMasterLink" you give yourself that name and don't remember what a STALFOS is called? ;P

Untitled chipsounds Untitled chipsounds

Catchy!

I love the entire feel and beat of the whole thing. Feels like it could be a theme from a megaman game, or an old school fighting game. Either way this song is going on my favorites and probably my ipod! Bravo!

Sonic 2 - India's Oil Sonic 2 - India's Oil

From what I can tell,....

It sounds authentically Indian, or at least Middle-Eastern.
Good job! ^.^

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thank you so much. I love Indian music, it's so calming at times. I'm glad i was able to put it in perspective. Thanks again

Majora's Mask: Pirates Hideout Majora's Mask: Pirates Hideout

Good, but....

I CAN'T HEAR THE MELODY. THE DRUMS ARE TOO LOUD. OMFG!

Kreepman responds:

BLOOOOOOOODDD

Gerudo Fortress Gerudo Fortress

Misnomer dude.

Please don't use a Gerudo desert remix and call it Gerudo Fortress. Gerudo Fortress was a place in Majora's Mask, and it had a completely different theme. good remix, but not the song I was searching for. I'd give you a 10 if you called it ANYTHING but gerudo fortress.

Beartheshadows responds:

Never played Majora's Mask... So don't care.

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Redux Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Redux

Yay!

I can't believe I'm going to be the first to write a review for one of your songs! I'm a huge fan! :D

Ok, now that's over and I can get to the review:
This song takes a while to get going, but that's outweighed by the sheer awesomeness of the song when it does. Absolutely LOVING the deep bass. On some of the other songs you've done you made the bass too quiet or too high. I'm happy to say that here you got it just right :D

5/5 10/10 Can't wait to see what you do next!

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

.......?

Oh come on.... WHERE'S THE BANG?
dude says "I'm sorry, You're goin to have to die." and that he will shoot the other person. Well done, but I want to hear the gun. :(

AudioVision responds:

YOU SILLYHEAD! TONY IS ITALIAN! We Italians always kill people at a later date! :D

Glad you liked it though!

Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Redux Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Redux

Great!....but:

The BIG thing that made this song originally so popular was it's LOUD bass. (well, it was loud compared to the rest of the song) In this remix you make the bass to high and too quiet, it took me most of the way through the song before I even heard the bass at all. In some songs that may be fine, but definately not in this one.
I'm sorry I have to give you an 8. But really, I've come to expect such great things from you!

Do A Barrel Roll Remix Do A Barrel Roll Remix

For anyone who doesnt know....

The song is actually called Moskau. Youtube it, its a russian song.
Not to say that this song isn't funny XD

Pianosketcher responds:

yeah by khingas khan, kinda inspired this song