TANKMEN TANKMEN

Loved it, but now I have a question.

Where the hell did they find a Dvd player and a projector?
Still great flash, and it deserves every bit of attention it has recieved.

Sterile Atomic Fly Sterile Atomic Fly

Lol

Reminds me of invader zim. But with flies.

BillyNapalm responds:

Invader Zim had bees. Well, one bee.

Tempest Tempest

Great flash

As for the idiot below me, he obviously didnt look at the date when he posted his review. FAIL.

Super Smash Super Smash

W00t

Fire flower weed for the win!

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

My brethren!

This.....This IS a call to ARMS! Don't just watch this flash and say "oh that's nice" and forget about it. Just saying it was true isn't good enough either, even though its a start. This right here is why I'm one step ahead of the curve. I buy all my games through steam. Because the minute you purchase a game, it starts downloading and installs immediately afterwards with minimal effort. Fuck Gamestop. Fuck Bestbuy's games. Fuck them all. I'll see them all in hell.

Arrgh Idol Arrgh Idol

Funny as always.

My only critique is that it was too short, but that was part of the requirements. I knew that becuase unlike SOME people I actually read your comments.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

It makes sence now!

Thats what they did with his kidney!

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

Hilarious and romantic

I loved it, the only thing that bothers me is that the comments below are talking about it's cuteness, when in actuallity, they are talking about a flash that involves zombies getting run over by an icecream truck. Just a little disturbing.

Love the ending though.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Great!

Just one thing though, his name is ROY not ROD. It's pronounced R + OY (OY as in SOY beans) Only reason I say that though is cause it kinda bothered me.

Anyway, like I said, it's great! Yay, it's ok to be gay! (but not to mispronounce!)
Funny! 10/10 5/5!

Nami-Tsuki responds:

Rod is the name of the guy in the actual song and the similarity of their names caused me to use Roy to portray him.

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Oh, poor Matt, everyone always dies every haloween and you get leftt alone. Then you die. Poor Matt.

(looks around)

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

10/10, 5/5, I love your stuff.